Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You’ve come to the right place to start your planning.
Tasting and Consulation:
Due to Covid-19, Cakes by Christa no longer offers in person consultations. Don’t worry we can do everything online or over the phone!
Option #1: You will be provided with the samples for you to try with your loved ones and make a decision on your own. I would also provide you with a rating sheet to help you rank your favorites.
Option #2: You will be provided with the samples and we sit down together “virtually” for the tasting and consultation where we discuss ideas, preferences, and prices. I would also provide you with a rating sheet to help you rank your favorites.
Tasting fee: $30*
If you would like more than 3 flavors, it will be an additional $10 for each flavor.
As an added bonus, If you place your deposit within one week of the tasting, the tasting fee ($30 max) is deducted from the overall cost of your order (must exceed $300).
Cakes by Christa has a set pricing structure starting at $4 per serving for buttercream and $5 per serving for fondant. Tiered cakes increase $0.25 per serving with each additional tier. Due to complexity in design and additional materials, the price may increase.
Cakes by Christa offers a 5% discount to military, nurses, and teachers for orders over $300. (Cannot be combined with tasting discount)
- Delivery and set up incurs a minumum fee of $40.
- The cost per mileage is $1.25 starting from 20616.
- Any cake 3 tiers and above requires delivery.
- Pick up is permitted for 1 and 2 tier wedding cakes.
Dessert tables offer variety of custom options for your guests. Serving sizes are 2-3 items per guest and the table arrangement can coordinate with your event theme or colors.
The options for treats are as follows:
- Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Mini Rice Krispies
- Custom Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Seasonal Fruit
- Macarons (Premium Item)
- Substutions made upon request
- Wedding Cake Deposit: A 50% “Save-the-Date” deposit is required for to place your order and reserve your event date time. The Save-the-Date deposit is subject to the refund policy described below.
- Refunds/ Event Cancellations: Your payment is fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the scheduled event date and will be issued within 14 days of event cancellation notice. If your event is cancelled between 30 – 59 days prior to the scheduled event date a 50% refund will be issued within 14 days of event cancellation notice. There are no refunds applicable for event cancellations within 29 days of the scheduled event date.
- Final Payments: Your final payment is due 30 days prior to your scheduled event date.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly! Please expect and emailed response in 1-2 business days.
- Phone Number
- Event Date
- Cake Ideas/Inspiration Photos
- Delivery Time: The delivery time is an approximate time for your cake delivery. Actual delivery time may vary depending on the delivery schedule for the day.
- Unavoidable Delivery Occurrence: In the case of an unavoidable delivery occurrence, such as a car accident, poor road conditions, inclement weather, etc… Cakes by Christa is only responsible for refunding the price of the cake placed in your order.
- Pick-up waiver: It is our recommendation to always have your cake delivered. Therefore, if you chose to have your cake picked up, Cakes by Christa is NOT responsible for damage to any cake once it has left our shop. Since our cakes are made with ingredients that will MELT IN HEAT and cakes should never be left in direct sunlight or in a hot vehicle. Cakes should be transported in a cool and flat area with plenty of space (the floorboard of a car or backseat is not suggested). Any repairs or additional cakes will be subject to additional fees.
- Cake Variations: All cakes are custom made and no two cakes will ever be exactly the same. Cakes by Christa reserves the right to make any changes to the final cake. The cake order form and inspiration photos are guidelines for colors, design, flavors, and decorations but DOES NOT guarantee the final product.
- Design Confirmation: In any event that there is an error on the cake order form it is YOUR responsibility to make us aware of the needed changes. Order changes can be made up to 14 days from the event date (additional charges may apply).
- Outdoor Events: Due to the effects of outdoor weather conditions, table on un-level ground, wind blowing undesirable atmospheric items (ie: dirt, leaves, branches, sunlight.), insects and other wildlife, products such as icings, fillings, cake decorations, etc, may not hold up and cannot be insured past delivery and set-up.
- Food Colorings: Food colorings will not match your event colors perfectly. Cakes by Christa will make an effort to recreate the colors you are looking for but there will be slight color variations.
- Heat: Cakes are made with ingredients that will melt when its hot (direct sunlight, inside a car, etc…). If you have chosen to have your cake displayed in direct sunlight, Cakes by Christa is not responsible for damage to cakes beyond delivery. If you have chosen to pick up your cake, Cakes by Christa is not responsible for cakes melting in your car.
- Allergies: Ingredients or machinery may have come in contact with nuts, milk and wheat products unless otherwise stated on your order form.
- GUARANTEE: Cakes by Christa promises you the best product and service we can provide. It’s always our goal to exceed your expectations and truly believe a referral is the best compliment. It is your responsibility to inspect the cake upon delivery and contact us with any concerns immediately.