What should the customer know about your pricing?
Cakes by Christa has a $100 minimum for small orders. The price increases with the complexity of design and additional materials.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
The customer starts by submitting an inquiry for an estimate, then we work together to determine availabilty and customer preferences. The customer and I will have a brief consultation via email and potentially exchange a few pictures with design ideas. Last step, send invoice and provide payment. Work is not started without payment.
- Minimum order $100
- Tiered Cakes increase $0.25 per serving with each additional tier.
- 3-D Cakes involving sculpting and carving start at $5.00 per serving
- Smash cakes start at $25 when ordered with a party cake
- Cupcakes start at $40/dozen
- Chocolate covered Oreos, pretzels, and strawberries start at $30/dozen.
- Custom decorations increase the price of desserts
- Wedding and sheet cake orders start at $4 per serving (Buttercream) and $5 per serving (Fondant)
- All orders under $150 must be paid in full to secure delivery date
- All orders above $150 require a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total order
- Delivery minimum is $40
- Delivery is $1.25 a mile (starting from 20616)